We decided to encourage you to take your life back by providing you 50 encouraging Follow Your Dreams Quotes.
You can do or be anything your heart desires. You just need the right motivation to ignite the fire within you. Let these Follow Your Dreams Quotes inspire you to do whatever it takes to live the life you were meant for.
It is Time to Live Your Dream Life
Have you ever found yourself daydreaming about living a more fulfilling life?
A life where you jump out of bed full of enthusiasm and excitement…
Whatever happened to the passion you had when you were a child?
We were all put on this earth to prosper and live the life of our dreams. So why isn’t everyone living the life they desire? The reason is because of fear.
Stepping out of your comfort zone and into the unknown has a lot of risks involved. But what is the alternative? Work the rest of your life at a job where you dread going every day…
What happens is many of you have traded in your dreams for some job which has left you feeling unfulfilled. It is the most logical choice. The only thing is when you take the safe course you will never know how your life could have been if you only took a chance and made some different choices.
We Are a Product of Our Environment
You let someone influence your choices in life which leads you down the road you are on. You were told to go to college, get a good job, and life will be just peachy…
Well, we disagree. We are a product of our environment. We let too many people influence our life’s choices. It’s not about the money, it is about the LIFESTYLE. You change your environment and you will change your results.
It is your purpose in life to be happy and excited about what you are doing. It’s about making your mark in this world. But many of you may feel like you are stuck in a hamster wheel going around and around. Repeating your routine day after day.
Work consumes most of your life, so you better love what you are doing. Not very many people are waking up thrilled to take on a new day. Find what excites you and then spend the rest of your life figuring out how to make a living doing it.
Do you remember all those big dreams you had when you were a kid?
This is all possible. In fact, there have been many people who are living their dream life. They didn’t let other people influence their choices and they did whatever it took to make it happen. All it takes is having a powerful vision that is so strong it pulls you through the tough times you may face.
Because let’s face it. You WILL FAIL. But who cares. This is the secret to success. You must be willing to experience the resistance first before you reap the rewards. And besides, what’s the alternative. Work until you are 65 at a job that is sucking the life out of you…
If you are willing to make some sacrifices now and do the things other people won’t, you will have the life which no one else can. You just got to believe in yourself and be willing to take a leap of faith…
This is Your Dream
This is your dream we are talking about. Stop letting others dictate how your life should look. Stop listening to all the naysayers and the dream stealers and make it happen. Yes, of course, we all fear failure. But on the other side of fear is greatness.
Look at Thomas Edison and how he looked at his 10,000 failures. He stated they were merely 10,000 ways which didn’t work. This is how you must learn to think. If it doesn’t work try another way. But never give up. You must realize failure is all part of the process. Learn to love it. Because it means you are taking action…
If you do your research on the many successful people in this world, you will find they had to overcome many failures. They worked their butts off and never let rejection detour them from their life dreams.
Look at Arnold Schwarzenegger. He wanted to be a professional bodybuilder. All his friends and family laughed at him. But that did not stop him. He did not listen to them. He let his vision and his dreams motivate him to take the necessary action. This is how he was able to win Mr. Universe at the age of 20 and 7-time Mr. Olympia.
After this feat, he decided to go into acting. He was told he was too big, his name was too long, and his accent wouldn’t work…
He made a few flops in the movie market before he made it big. There are not very many successful people in this world who did not have to overcome some disappointments. Let your vision be the fuel to drive you to achieve the unachievable.
There are many people who overcome their challenges and are living their dream life. Nothing comes with ease. You must be willing to do whatever it takes in order to have this life you so desire. All it takes is a dream, hard work, and a rock solid mindset. Never give up.
When Life Knocks You Down, Get Back Up
I have experienced many upsets in my life. Whether it was in sports or just life, I had to be able to overcome many failures before I was able to reap the rewards. It helped me by having the right mentors in life to keep me on track. I am very fortunate to have a loving wife who lifts my spirit up through the rough patches.
We have been married for over 18 years now. This alone took some hard work; some give and take. But we have a rock-solid relationship. We started our marriage making poor wages, driving bomber cars, and living in a trailer house. But we had bigger dreams and wanted more out of life.
So, we went to college, apprenticeships, and gained the knowledge needed to better our financial outcome. We did whatever it took to be where we are today. We aren’t millionaires, yet, but we now have a comfortable 6-figure income, we are living in our dream house we built ourselves, and we paid off over $250K of debt.
Was that easy?
We got knocked down many times. But we kept getting back up for more. We kept our eyes on our dreams and kept moving towards our goals. This is what it is going to take for you to live your dream life.
It makes it so much more rewarding in the end when you face your fears and overcome your failures. Success is separated by those who just dream, and those who have acted on their dream.
Here are 50 Inspiring Follow Your Dreams Quotes to keep you motivated while taking your life back.
- Surround yourself with the DREAMERS and the doers, the believers, and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see greatness within you, even when you don’t see it yourself. – Author Unknown
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their DREAMS. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- If you want to turn a vision into reality, you have to give 100% and never stop believing in your DREAM. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- If you can DREAM it you can do it. – Walt Disney
- The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your DREAMS. – Oprah Winfrey
- If you don’t build your DREAM. Someone will hire you to help build theirs. – Tony Gaskins
- DREAMS don’t work unless you do. – Author Unknown
- Every great DREAM begins with a DREAMER. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
- Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big DREAMS is more powerful than one with all the facts. – Albert Einstein
- The key to realizing a DREAM is to focus not on success but significance, and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning. – Oprah Winfrey
- Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do something. You got a DREAM, you gotta protect it. When people can’t do something themselves, they are going to tell you that you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. – Will Smith
- DREAM what you dare to DREAM. Go where you want to go. Be what you want to be. – Earl Nightingale
- Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your DREAMS. – Ralph Waldo Emmerson
- If you have a heartbeat, there’s still time for your DREAMS. – Sean Stephenson
- The best DREAMS happen when you’re awake. – Cherrie Gilderbloom
- Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and above all, don’t let anyone limit your DREAMS. – Author Unknown
- All our DREAMS can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
- A DREAM doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work. – Colin Powell
- Hope is a waking DREAM. – Aristotle
- If you never chase your DREAM you will never catch them. – Author Unknown
- DREAM the biggest DREAM for yourself. Hold the highest vision of life for yourself. – Oprah Winfrey
- We are such stuff as DREAMS are made on, and our life is rounded with a sleep. – William Shakespeare
- DREAMER… Never let it be said that to DREAM is a waste of one’s time, for DREAMS are our realities in waiting. In DREAMS, we plant the seeds of our reality. – Author Unknown
- Stay focused, go after your DREAMS and keep moving towards your goals. – LL Cool J
- Turn your cant’s into cans, and your DREAMS into plans. – Author Unknown
- Our thoughts, our feelings, our DREAMS, our ideas, are physical in the universe. That if we DREAM something, if we picture something, it adds a physical thrust towards realization that we can put into the universe. – Will Smith
- We all have DREAMS. But in order to make DREAMS come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline and effort. – Jesse Owens
- Faith is the bridge to all DREAMS. – Bryant Mcgill
- The path from DREAMS to success does exist. May you have the vision to find it, the courage to get on to it, and the perseverance to follow it. – Kalpana Chawla
- God can DREAM a bigger DREAM for you than you can DREAM yourself, and your role on earth is to attach to the divine force and let yourself be released to it. – Oprah Winfrey
- DREAMS are not what you see in your sleep, DREAMS are things which do not let you sleep. – Christiano Ronaldo
- If you have a DREAM, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality. – Dr. Roopleen
- I DREAM my painting, and then I paint my DREAM. – Vincent Van Gogh
- Trust in DREAMS, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity. – Kahlil Gibran
- If you want to make your DREAMS come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up. – J.M. Power
- DREAM as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today. – James Dean
- Remember your DREAMS and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your DREAM become impossible: the fear of failure. – Paulo Coelho
- DREAM what you want to DREAM, go where you want to go, be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do. – Author Unknown
- A leader has a vision and conviction that a DREAM can be achieved. He inspires the power and energy to get it done. – Ralph Lauren
- Dare to DREAM, but even more importantly, dare to put action behind your DREAMS. – Josh Hinds
- Devote yourself to an idea. Go make it happen. Struggle on it. Overcome your fears. Smile. Don’t forget: This is your DREAM. – Author Unknown
- It’s the possibility of having a DREAM come true that makes life interesting. – Paulo Coelho
- Life is a DREAM for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor. – Sholom Aleichem
- DREAMS are like stars you may never touch them, but if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny. – Liam Payne
- Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And DREAMS are forever. – Walt Disney
- Positive self-direction is the action plan that all winners in life use to turn imagination into reality, fantasy into fact, and DREAMS into actual goals. – Oprah Winfrey
- There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing your DREAM. – Author Unknown
- Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your DREAMS. – Ashley Smith
- Give your DREAMS all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you. – William James
- You see things; and say, why? But I DREAM things that never were; and I say, why not? – George Bernard Shaw
We sincerely hope these 50 inspiring follow your dream quotes keep you motivated to take your life back. No matter what anybody says, you can do it. Stop listening to all the naysayers and make it happen.
Remember when you get knocked down keep getting back up for more and NEVER LOOK BACK.
To your success,